Deluxe Organic Bath & Body Sharebox Gift Set
This Organic Gift Set contains a sustainable selection of everything needed to feel, look and smell amazing. A mix of the essential toiletries combine with premium perfumes, to give an excellent variety of necessities and luxuries.
The pair of toothbrushes are both water neutral and climate neutral. When it comes to raw materials, the biobased bristles are obtained from castor oil. Add to this that the handles are made of sustainable fast growing bamboo, and it means only 100% renewable source materials are used to make the toothbrushes.
To provide amazing scent, our range of perfumes are ethically excellent. The perfumes are completely free of petrochemicals, and have never been tested on animals. Packaged in a beautiful wooden case, the bottles look just as good as the scent they create.
Every order is gift wrapped in elegant, minimalist and plastic free packaging.
Each Deluxe Organic Bath & Body Sharebox Gift Set Contains:
- Two Sustainable Bamboo Toothbrushes (Produced by Hydrophil)
- Eco-friendly Pure Mint Toothpaste (Also Produced by Hydrophil)
- Two Premium Organic Perfumes (Produced by Fiilit)
- Two Organic Deodorants (Produced by Kutis)
- Organic Cotton Scrubbies (Produced by Beanie Queen)
- Organic Rosewood Hand Lotion (Produced by The Solid Bar Company)
- Beeswax & Vanilla Moisturising Bar (Produced by Mersea Mudd Shack)
- Organic Peppermint Shampoo Bar (Also Produced by Mersea Mudd Shack)
- Organic Lip balm (Produced by Heavenly Organics)
- Camomile Eye & Face Cream (Also Produced by Heavenly Organics)
- Our Natural Bamboo Toothbrushes are produced by Hydrophil. A company that have developed their toiletries to be sustainable, they are an eco force to be reckoned with. The handle is made of particularly fast-growing Moso bamboo and is biodegradable. During its two-year growth phase, moso bamboo reaches a height of up to 20 meters. Artificial irrigation is not used in the bamboo cultivation, nor are pesticides or other chemicals. The bio-based bristles are made from castor oil. The oil extracted from the plant is processed into organic nylon and is free of BPA and petroleum. The solvent-free colored paints from the natural paint manufacturer AURO, which are used for the logo print on the handles, are also consistently ecological.
- The Eco-friendly Toothpaste is also produced by Hydrophil. Thanks to the delicious peppermint note, breath stays fresh, while teeth receive all-round natural care. The NCS seal for certified natural cosmetics guarantees that Hydrophil toothpaste contains no microplastics, parabens or silicones. And best of all, Hydrophil have succeeded in developing a tube that keeps your toothpaste hygienically under lock and key, but still consists of 95% renewable resources. It therefore has an improved CO2 balance of over 40% compared to conventional toothpaste tubes.
- Fiilit produce our Luxury Perfumes. The base formula of every scent in the range is based on wheat biomass. The range contains no phthalates or Parabens, and is suitable for vegans. The scents are carefully developed to the highest calibre, and are packaged in stunning wooden cases.
- Our Peppermint Shampoo Bar and Beeswax & Vanilla Moisturising Bar, are both produced by Mersea Mudd Shack. They are an independent producer who source local materials to make wonderful plastic free cosmetics. The two Organic Bars smell and feel amazing, whilst remaining sustainable. Free of all microplastics, the Bars are produced from natural, organic materials. Packaged in beautiful, minimalist packaging, being friendly to the environment is a top priority for Mersea Mudd Shack and all of their creations.
- Heavenly Organics produce our range of Lip Balms, as well as our Chamomile Eye & Face Cream. Made with 100% organic ingredients of cocoa butter, shea butter and essential oils, Heavenly Organics believe in keeping things simple for their Lip Balms, just like nature itself. Their Chamomile Eye & Face Cream is made with 100% organic and vegan ingredients. A little goes a long way, with only a pea sized amount per application being required. Reducing the amount needed to give the desired results, only adds to the sustainability of the Cream.
We have carefully developed the packaging, for every gift, with sustainability in mind. As a result, we have designed all packaging to guarantee the safe transit of each Gift Set, whilst remaining completely free of single use conventional plastic.
Our Deluxe Organic Bath & Body Sharebox Gift Sets, are packaged with:
- Plant based, plastic free void fill is used to keep everything inside the Organic Gift Set safe, and undamaged.
- A beautiful wicker basket contains all of the items. This ensures no plastic boxes are used, whilst portraying sustainable packaging excellence. The wicker basket can be used as a keepsake, or to house all future toiletries also.
- Inside the wicker basket, the Premium Toiletries and cosmetics are presented with sleek shredded black kraft paper.
- An Eco-friendly cardboard mailer box houses the wicker basket.
- Plastic free Kraft Paper Tape is used to secure the Eco-friendly Mailer.
Our delivery times have not changed due to the current situation. We are fully operational, and our fulfillment team is still able to process every order. Delivery details are below:
Free two day delivery on all orders made before 8pm.
We know how important each order made is to you. We have a 'no quibble returns policy' to guarantee a happy and relaxed experienced when ordering from us.
No Quibble Returns
If you're not happy with anything in your order, you can return it to us no questions asked within 30 days. You will be fully refunded for the order value, as well as the shipping costs.