Deluxe Eco Festival Survival Kit
This eco-friendly Festival Survival Kit is the perfect gift for your resident festival-goer. Containing everything they need to make it safely through the festival, and have fun while they're doing it, this gift is ideal for the festival lover in your life.
Accommodating a mix of camping necessities, essential toiletries and self-care products, this Festival Survival Kit will only make the festival more enjoyable for your recipient. Our Compostable Plates, Cups, Cutlery and Ponchos can be fully composted for free using LFHP Zero. This means zero waste goes to landfill.
Organic Sun Cream, and a Stainless Steel Water Bottle, means your recipient will be able to take care of their skin all weekend, and stay hydrated. Every order is gift wrapped in elegant, minimalist and plastic free packaging.
Each Festival Survival Kit Contains:
- Sustainable Bamboo Toothbrush (Produced by Hydrophil)
- Eco-friendly Pure Mint Toothpaste (Also Produced by Hydrophil)
- One Deodorant Stick (Produced by Kutis)
- Natural Rosewood Hand Lotion (Produced by The Solid Bar Company)
- Sleep Easy Balm (Also Produced by The Solid Bar Company)
- One Dry shampoo Tin (Produced by Mersea Mudd Shack)
- Charcoal Toxin Buster (Produced by Not The Norm)
- Two Tins of Natural Sun Cream (Also Produced by Not The Norm)
- Natural Plasters (Produced by Patch)
- Four Biodegradable & Compostable Ponchos (Sourced from Plants)
- A Set of Twenty Biodegradable & Compostable Plates (Sourced from Plants)
- Twenty Biodegradable & Compostable Cutlery Sets (20 Forks, Knives and Spoons)
- A Set of Twenty Biodegradable & Compostable Cups (Sourced from Plants)
- Premium Bamboo Toilet Roll (Produced by WGAC)
- Biodegradable Tent Pegs (Sourced from Plants)
- Reusable Stainless Steel Water Bottle
- Our Natural Bamboo Toothbrushes are produced by Hydrophil. A company that have developed their toiletries to be sustainable, they are an eco force to be reckoned with. The handle is made of particularly fast-growing Moso bamboo, and is biodegradable. During its two-year growth phase, Moso bamboo reaches a height of up to 20 meters. Artificial irrigation is not used in the bamboo cultivation, nor are pesticides or other chemicals. The bio-based bristles are made from castor oil. The oil extracted from the plant is processed into organic nylon, and is free of BPA as well as petroleum. The solvent-free coloured paints from the natural paint manufacturer AURO, which are used for the logo print on the handles, are also consistently ecological.
- The Eco-Friendly Pure Mint Toothpaste is also produced by Hydrophil. Thanks to the delicious peppermint note, breath stays fresh, while teeth receive all-round natural care. The NCS seal for certified natural cosmetics guarantees that Hydrophil Toothpaste contains no microplastics, parabens or silicones. And best of all, Hydrophil have succeeded in developing a tube that keeps the Toothpaste hygienically under lock and key, but still consists of 95% renewable resources. It therefore has an improved CO2 balance of over 40% compared to conventional toothpaste tubes.
- Our range of Organic Deodorants come from Kutis. They use sunflower wax in place of organic beeswax to create the base of the Deodorant. With key ingredients such as bicarbonate of soda, arrowroot powder and coconut oil, the Deodorant gives the lasting freshness without all the nasty stuff that can be found in commercial deodorants. Only the best ingredients from reputable and ethical suppliers are used. All Kutis Organic Deodorants are are handmade in the heart of rural Mid-Wales from mainly organic, and always natural, ingredients. In terms of packaging, each Deodorant comes in a 100% biodegradable paperboard push-up tube. Kutis have carefully selected essential oil blends, to ensure each scent contains anti-bacterial and odour fighting properties.
- Our Natural Rosewood Hand Lotion is produced by The Solid Bar Company. A boutique, independent outlet, they specialise in creating plastic free alternatives to traditional high street lotions and other cosmetics. Using Rosewood gives a fragrant aroma to hands once washed, and it's scent is long lasting. Packaged in a reusable tin, with plastic free wrapping, sustainability is at the core of what they do. The Muscle Ease Balm and Breathe Easy Balm are also produced by The Solid Bar Company.
- Our Dry Shampoo Bars are produced by Mersea Mudd Shack, an independent producer that sources local materials to make wonderful plastic free cosmetics. The Dry Shampoo Bars feel amazing, and do the perfect job of cleaning any festival dirt from hair. Free of all microplastics, the Bar is produced from natural, organic materials. Packaged in beautiful, minimalist packaging, being friendly to the environment is a top priority for Mersea Mudd Shack and all of their creations.
- Our Compostable Cups make up several of our compostable items that can be applied to LFHP Zero. Produced from plants, cornstarch in this case, our Compostable Cups are made of a bioplastic called PLA (Polylactic Acid). PLA has a significantly lower carbon footprint than plastic, and is produced from natural, renewable resources. Compost them for free using LFHP Zero, and we guarantee zero waste will go to landfill. Choosing PLA over plastic helps stand up to single use plastic pollution, and brings us all one step closer to a more green, sustainable system.
- Our Bamboo Toilet Paper comes from Who Gives a Crap, a business which dedicates 50% of their profits to building toilets in developing countries. As well as supporting a fantastic cause, using bamboo makes their toilet paper far more sustainable than standard toilet rolls found in supermarkets.
- Our Biodegradable Tent Pegs can be left in the ground after the festival has finished, and they will harmlessly biodegrade into the soil. These are the same pegs that Glastonbury purchased for their festival-goers, as metal tent pegs were injuring cattle after the festival was over.
We have carefully developed the packaging, for every gift, with sustainability in mind. As a result, we have designed all packaging to guarantee the safe transit of each Gift Set, whilst remaining completely free of single use conventional plastic.
Our Deluxe Eco Festival Survival Kits are packaged with:
- Plant based, plastic free void fill is used to keep everything inside the Deluxe Eco Festival Survival Kit safe, and undamaged.
- A sustainable Jute bag ensures no plastic boxes are used, whilst portraying sustainable packaging excellence. This Jute bag can be used to carry everything in the Festival Survival Kit to the festival, as well as reusing the bag after the festival has finished.
- An Eco-friendly cardboard mailer box houses every item in the Deluxe Festival Survival Kit.
- Plastic free Kraft Paper Tape is used to secure the Eco-friendly Mailer, and keep it safe in transit.
Our delivery times have not changed due to the current situation. We are fully operational, and our fulfillment team is still able to process every order. Delivery details are below:
Free two day delivery on all orders made before 8pm.
We know how important each order made is to you. We have a 'no quibble returns policy' to guarantee a happy and relaxed experienced when ordering from us.
No Quibble Returns
If you're not happy with anything in your order, you can return it to us no questions asked within 30 days. You will be fully refunded for the order value, as well as the shipping costs.