Premium Organic Toiletries Gift Set For Him
He will love using this set of Natural Toiletries, designed to make him feel fresh in the most organic way possible. Containing a range of bathroom essentials, he will be able to stay in great condition with ease and style.
Every item in this Organic Toiletries Set has been carefully chosen so he can look, smell and feel amazing. Sustainability stays at the core of this Gift Set, with each item containing zero or minimal plastic.
Packaged in a beautiful wicker basket, this Organic Toiletries Set For Him is presented in perfect gift display. The basket can also be reused for future toiletries, or as a keepsake for anything else he may choose.
Each Premium Organic Toiletries Gift Set For Him contains:
- Sustainable Bamboo Toothbrush (Produced by Hydrophil)
- Eco-friendly Pure Mint Toothpaste (Produced by Hydrophil)
- A Pair of Organic Deodorant Sticks (Produced by Kutis)
- Organic Peppermint Shampoo Bar (Produced by Mersea Mudd Shack)
- Premium Organic Perfume (Produced by Fiilit)
- Our Natural Bamboo Toothbrushes are produced by Hydrophil. A company that have developed their toiletries to be sustainable, they are an eco force to be reckoned with. The handle is made of particularly fast-growing Moso bamboo, and is biodegradable. During its two-year growth phase, Moso bamboo reaches a height of up to 20 meters. Artificial irrigation is not used in the bamboo cultivation, nor are pesticides or other chemicals. The bio-based bristles are made from castor oil. The oil extracted from the plant is processed into organic nylon, and is free of BPA as well as petroleum. The solvent-free coloured paints from the natural paint manufacturer AURO, which are used for the logo print on the handles, are also consistently ecological.
- The Eco-Friendly Pure Mint Toothpaste is also produced by Hydrophil. Thanks to the delicious peppermint note, breath stays fresh, while teeth receive all-round natural care. The NCS seal for certified natural cosmetics guarantees that Hydrophil Toothpaste contains no microplastics, parabens or silicones. And best of all, Hydrophil have succeeded in developing a tube that keeps the Toothpaste hygienically under lock and key, but still consists of 95% renewable resources. It therefore has an improved CO2 balance of over 40% compared to conventional toothpaste tubes.
- Our range of Organic Deodorants come from Kutis. They use sunflower wax in place of organic beeswax to create the base of the Deodorant. With key ingredients such as bicarbonate of soda, arrowroot powder and coconut oil, the Deodorant gives the lasting freshness without all the nasty stuff that can be found in commercial deodorants. Only the best ingredients from reputable and ethical suppliers are used. All Kutis Organic Deodorants are are handmade in the heart of rural Mid-Wales from mainly organic, and always natural, ingredients. In terms of packaging, each Deodorant comes in a 100% biodegradable paperboard push-up tube. Kutis have carefully selected essential oil blends, to ensure each scent contains anti-bacterial and odour fighting properties.
- Our Peppermint Shampoo Bar is produced by Mersea Mudd Shack, an independent producer that source local materials to make wonderful plastic free cosmetics. This Shampoo Bar smells and feels amazing, whilst remaining sustainable. Free of all microplastics, the Bar is produced from natural, organic materials. Packaged in beautiful, minimalist packaging, being friendly to the environment is a top priority for Mersea Mudd Shack and all of their creations.
- Fiilit produce our Luxury Perfumes. The base formula of every scent in the range is developed from wheat biomass. The range contains no phthalates or Parabens, and is suitable for vegans. The scents are carefully developed to the highest calibre, and are packaged in stunning wooden cases.
We have carefully developed the packaging, for every gift, with sustainability in mind. As a result, we have designed all packaging to guarantee the safe transit of each Gift Set, whilst remaining completely free of single use plastic.
Our Premium Organic Toiletries Gift Sets For Him, are packaged with:
- Plant based, plastic free void fill is used to keep everything inside the Organic Toiletries Gift Set safe, and undamaged.
- A beautiful wicker basket contains all of the Premium Toiletries. This ensures no plastic boxes are used, whilst portraying sustainable packaging excellence. The wicker basket can be used as a keepsake, or to house all future toiletries also.
- Inside the wicker basket, the Premium Toiletries are presented with sleek shredded black kraft paper.
- An Eco-friendly cardboard mailer box houses the wicker basket.
- Plastic free Kraft Paper Tape is used to secure the Eco-friendly Mailer, and to keep it safe in transit.
Our delivery times have not changed due to the current situation. We are fully operational, and our fulfillment team is still able to process every order. Delivery details are below:
Next Day Delivery of Orders Over £100 (Orders Before 1PM) - Free
Standard Delivery (3-5 days) - £3.95
Next Day Delivery (Orders before 1PM) - £5.95
We know how important each order made is to you. We have a 'no quibble returns policy' to guarantee a happy and relaxed experienced when ordering from us.
No Quibble Returns
If you're not happy with anything in your order, you can return it to us no questions asked within 30 days. You will be fully refunded for the order value, as well as the shipping costs.