Eco-Friendly Picnic Set
This Picnic Hamper is the perfect gift for those who love being around family. On hot days when the sun is shining, this Hamper contains everything needed to hold a picnic.
Including Compostable Plates, Cutlery and Cups, this hamper is ready to take on a mountain of food and drink. Made from plants and completely plastic free, our compostable items can be fully composted using LFHP Zero. This means zero waste goes to landfill, as well as reducing their plastic footprint. Best of all, LFHP Zero at no extra cost at all.
The pair of Eco-Friendly Grills are produced from natural, sustainable materials. They can be used to easily cook outside, and provide delicious grilled food for everyone to enjoy. Every order is gift wrapped in elegant, minimalist and plastic free packaging.
Each Compostable Picnic Gift Hamper Contains:
- A Set of twenty Biodegradable & Compostable Plates (Sourced from Plants)
- Twenty Biodegradable & Compostable Cutlery Sets (Twenty Knives, Forks & Spoons)
- A Set of twenty Biodegradable & Compostable Cups (Sourced from Plants)
- Twenty Paper Straws
- A Pair of Eco-friendly Disposable Grills (Produced by Casus)
- Eco-friendly Kitchen Roll (Produced by WGAC)
- The compostable items in this Compostable Picnic Gift Hamper are made from plants, and can be disposed of with zero waste going to landfill. Completely plastic free, our Compostable Plates, Cutlery and Cups are made from PLA, or Polylactic Acid. PLA is produced from cornstarch, a completely renewable resource. Every compostable item can be fully composted, for free, using LFHP Zero. Using LFHP Zero helps stand up to single use plastic pollution, and reduces plastic waste entering into our natural environment.
- Our Eco-friendly Grills come from Casus, a company who produce environmentally friendly alternatives to conventional disposable grills. Using only natural materials including charcoal, lavastone and bamboo, these grills are the perfect solution to cooking food at the picnic. As less charcoal is used in Casus Grills, the carbon footprint is significantly reduced when compared to traditional grills.
- Our environmentally friendly Kitchen Roll comes from Who Gives a Crap, a company who dedicate 50% of their profits to building toilets in developing countries around the world.
We have carefully developed the packaging, for every gift, with sustainability in mind. As a result, we have designed all packaging to guarantee the safe transit of each Gift Set, whilst remaining completely free of single use conventional plastic.
Our Compostable Picnic Gift Hampers are packaged with:
- Plant based, plastic free void fill is used to keep everything inside the Compostable Picnic Hamper safe, and undamaged.
- The Eco-Friendly Kitchen Roll is packaged in fully recyclable paper wrapping.
- The Compostable Plates, Cups and Cutlery are packaged in plastic free, fully compostable bags. Our Eco-Friendly Grills are also packaged with the same compostable bags. These compostable bags can be fully composted with LFHP Zero, or they can be composted in a home compost setting.
- An Eco-friendly cardboard mailer contains all of the items in the Picnic Hamper.
- Plastic free Kraft Paper Tape is used to secure the Eco-friendly Mailer, and keep it safe during transit.
Our delivery times have not changed due to the current situation. We are fully operational, and our fulfillment team is still able to process every order. Delivery details are below:
Free two day delivery on all orders made before 8pm.
We know how important each order made is to you. We have a 'no quibble returns policy' to guarantee a happy and relaxed experienced when ordering from us.
No Quibble Returns
If you're not happy with anything in your order, you can return it to us no questions asked within 30 days. You will be fully refunded for the order value, as well as the shipping costs.