Deluxe 'Settling Into Uni' Gift Box & Biodegradable Glitter Add-on
Help your first year student settle in at Uni. This Deluxe Gift Box is packed with necessities and fun luxuries to make their move to University as easy as possible.
We known starting at university is daunting, so this Support Package is brimming with essentials to ensure your first year student is well looked after.
The Academic items make their studying as comfortable as possible, so they can be productive for long periods of time. This Eco Gift Box has everything to keep their desk area organised easily, so they can focus on studying.
To help them settle in with new friends, we have included a set of our Compostable Cups to make socialising at any flat parties a joy.
This Gift Set contains every item in our 'Deluxe Settling Into Uni Gift Box' as well as a selection of our Biodegradable Glitter & Accessories. If your student-to-be will be enjoying going out and experiencing the nightlife with any Uni societies, Biodegradable Glitter is a great environmentally friendly way of adding to the fun.
Every order is gift wrapped in elegant, minimalist and plastic free packaging.
Each Deluxe 'Settling Into Uni' Gift Box & Biodegradable Add-on Contains:
- Sustainable Bamboo Toothbrush (Produced by Hydrophil)
- Eco-friendly Pure Mint Toothpaste (Also Produced by Hydrophil)
- One Deodorant Stick (Produced by Kutis)
- Natural Rosewood Hand Lotion (Produced by The Solid Bar Company)
- Sleep Easy Balm (Also Produced by The Solid Bar Company)
- Vegan Peppermint Shampoo Bar (Produced by Mersea Mudd Shack)
- Four Sachets of Charcoal Toxin Buster (Produced by Not The Norm)
- A Set of Twelve Biodegradable & Compostable Cups (Sourced from Plants)
- A Set of Twenty Biodegradable & Compostable Plates (Sourced from Plants)
- Twenty Sets of Biodegradable & Compostable Cutlery (Twenty Knives, Forks and Spoons)
- Two Rolls of Premium Bamboo Toilet Paper (Produced by WGAC)
- Sustainable Bamboo Coffee Flask (Produced by The Wooden Box Mill)
- Premium Wooden Tablet Mount / Book Mount (Produced by The Wooden Box Mill)
- Sustainable Pine Pencil Holder (Produced by The Wooden Box Mill)
- Sustainable Bamboo Notebook (Produced by The Wooden Box Mill)
- Sustainable Pine Phone Stand (Produced by The Wooden Box Mill)
- Four Shades of Biodegradable Glitter (Sourced from BioGlitter)
- Two Pots of Aloe Vera Glitter Glue (Sourced from Eco-Glitter Fun)
- Two Bamboo Glitter brushes (Sourced from Eco-Glitter Fun)
We know how hard it is (and you do too, probably) to start University. It's a whole new chapter in their life, and they've got to start a lot of things from scratch. We have carefully collated this Deluxe Settling In Gift Box to make their lives as easy as possible, so they can get on with enjoying their course, and working hard from the off.
With a set covering all of the standard toiletries, there is no need to worry about doing an emergency shop, just before you drive them to their accommodation. These last minute shopping trips are usually (in our experience) chaotic, and we want the moving-in process to be as smooth as possible for you, and your first year student. With this Gift Box comes the knowledge that you and your first year student can relax, and enjoy the start of this exciting new chapter in their life.
With the learning side of this Deluxe Gift Box, we have focused on meeting your student's needs for their academic activities. With a combination of different items including a Premium Bamboo Tablet / Study Book Mount, easily researching and working on multiple devices will benefit their studying process hugely. Give them the head start they deserve, so they can fully embrace their course, their University, and all that their studying has to offer.
Added to this Deluxe Gift Box is our selection of Biodegradable Glitter & Accessories. If your first year student is looking forward to going out with societies and new friends, getting glittered up is a fun way of adding to the experience. With two Bamboo Makeup Brushes and two pots of Aloe Vera Glitter Glue, they will have everything needed to apply the Biodegradable Glitter. As there are multiple brushes and plenty of Glitter, getting to know new friends can be made easy and enjoyable.
- Our Natural Bamboo Toothbrushes are produced by Hydrophil. A company that have developed their toiletries to be sustainable, they are an eco force to be reckoned with. The handle is made of particularly fast-growing Moso bamboo, and is biodegradable. During its two-year growth phase, Moso bamboo reaches a height of up to 20 meters. Artificial irrigation is not used in the bamboo cultivation, nor are pesticides or other chemicals. The bio-based bristles are made from castor oil. The oil extracted from the plant is processed into organic nylon, and is free of BPA as well as petroleum. The solvent-free coloured paints from the natural paint manufacturer AURO, which are used for the logo print on the handles, are also consistently ecological.
- The Eco-Friendly Pure Mint Toothpaste is also produced by Hydrophil. Thanks to the delicious peppermint note, breath stays fresh, while teeth receive all-round natural care. The NCS seal for certified natural cosmetics guarantees that Hydrophil Toothpaste contains no microplastics, parabens or silicones. And best of all, Hydrophil have succeeded in developing a tube that keeps the Toothpaste hygienically under lock and key, but still consists of 95% renewable resources. It therefore has an improved CO2 balance of over 40% compared to conventional toothpaste tubes.
- Our range of Organic Deodorants come from Kutis. They use sunflower wax in place of organic beeswax to create the base of the Deodorant. With key ingredients such as bicarbonate of soda, arrowroot powder and coconut oil, the Deodorant gives the lasting freshness without all the nasty stuff that can be found in commercial deodorants. Only the best ingredients from reputable and ethical suppliers are used. All Kutis Organic Deodorants are are handmade in the heart of rural Mid-Wales from mainly organic, and always natural, ingredients. In terms of packaging, each Deodorant comes in a 100% biodegradable paperboard push-up tube. Kutis have carefully selected essential oil blends, to ensure each scent contains anti-bacterial and odour fighting properties.
- Our Natural Rosewood Hand Lotion is produced by The Solid Bar Company. A boutique, independent outlet, they specialise in creating plastic free alternatives to traditional high street lotions and other cosmetics. Using Rosewood gives a fragrant aroma to hands once washed, and it's scent is long lasting. Packaged in a reusable tin, with plastic free wrapping, sustainability is at the core of what they do. The Sleep Easy Balm is also produced by The Solid Bar Company.
- Our Peppermint Shampoo Bar is produced by Mersea Mudd Shack, an independent producer that source local materials to make wonderful plastic free cosmetics. This Shampoo Bar smells and feels amazing, whilst remaining sustainable. Free of all microplastics, the Bar is produced from natural, organic materials. Packaged in beautiful, minimalist packaging, being friendly to the environment is a top priority for Mersea Mudd Shack and all of their creations.
- Our Compostable Cups make up several of our compostable items that can be applied to LFHP Zero. Produced from plants, cornstarch in this case, our Compostable Cups are made of a bioplastic called PLA (Polylactic Acid). PLA has a significantly lower carbon footprint than plastic, and is produced from natural, renewable resources. Compost them for free using LFHP Zero, and we guarantee zero waste will go to landfill. Choosing PLA over plastic helps stand up to single use plastic pollution, and brings us all one step closer to a more green, sustainable system.
- Our Bamboo Toilet Paper comes from Who Gives a Crap, a business which dedicates 50% of their profits to building toilets in developing countries. As well as supporting a fantastic cause, using bamboo makes their toilet paper far more sustainable than toilet rolls found in supermarkets.
- Talking of sustainable materials, we have two more Bamboo items to aid learning and studying. Our Bamboo Coffee Flask is a stylish, sustainable way to caffeinate. It's a must have for any late night study sessions at the library, or for meeting tight deadlines on their course. Our Sustainable Bamboo Notebook is a great way to take notes at lectures, jot down ideas and process thoughts through the 'old fashioned' medium of pen and paper. Using bamboo benefits the environment, as a lower number of trees have to be felled from decreased demand. As previously mentioned, Bamboo is an extremely fast growing crop, which can be farmed in an extremely sustainable process.
- Our range of Biodegradable Glitter is completely plastic free, and provides an environmentally friendly alternative to traditional plastic cosmetic glitter. It is certified to biodegrade in a natural, freshwater environment. All raw materials used to produce the glitter are ethically and sustainably sourced. Both Antimony and GMO free, remaining as natural as possible was a key thought process in the development of Biodegradable Glitter. The glitter feels silky soft on skin compared to standard polyester glitter, and is suitable for vegetarians and allergen free. The Glitter core is based on a special modified regenerated cellulose technology and natural coating.
We have carefully developed the packaging, for every gift, with sustainability in mind. As a result, we have designed all packaging to guarantee the safe transit of each Gift Set, whilst remaining completely free of single use conventional plastic.
Our Deluxe 'Settling Into Uni' Gift Boxes are packaged with:
- Plant based, plastic free void fill is used to keep everything inside the Deluxe Gift Box safe, and undamaged.
- A high quality pine crate holding the academic items ensures no plastic boxes are used, whilst portraying sustainable packaging excellence. The pine crate can be reused later to store items for their University course, such as books and assignments.
- Inside the crate, academic items are presented with beautiful shredded black kraft paper.
- The Organic Toiletries are stored in an organic cotton wash bag, which can be reused for any future toiletries.
- The Biodegradable Glitter & Accessories are stored in two cotton drawstring bags, which are also reusable for a variety of future items.
- An Eco-friendly cardboard mailer box houses the pine crate, along with everything inside the Deluxe Settling In Gift Box.
- Plastic free Kraft Paper Tape is used to secure the Eco-friendly Mailer, and keep it safe during transit.
Our delivery times have not changed due to the current situation. We are fully operational, and our fulfillment team is still able to process every order. Delivery details are below:
Free two day delivery on all orders made before 8pm.
We know how important each order made is to you. We have a 'no quibble returns policy' to guarantee a happy and relaxed experienced when ordering from us.
No Quibble Returns
If you're not happy with anything in your order, you can return it to us no questions asked within 30 days. You will be fully refunded for the order value, as well as the shipping costs.